THIS IS MY VIRTUAL LIVING ROOM. COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO. THE BAR IS OVER IN THE CORNER -- HELP YOURSELF, BUT MIND YOUR MANNERS.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Lee Harvey Oswald & the Patsies




When I saw this photo the first time (years ago), I laughed so hard I hurt myself. I neglected to save it, however. Last week in a comment thread at Wizbang, some moonbat was arguing about the conspiracy to assasinate JFK (in defense of his claim to a 9/11 conspiracy). I asked if anyone had the photo and Bullwinkle obliged.

I like the left-handed Strat, a la Hendrix.

UPDATE: I received a very interesting email from my buddy, Architect Mike. He pointed out that his mother once dated one of the men who witnessed the shooting of Oswald. Here are two of the original photos:



Furthermore, he suggested that I note the partially obscured grafitti on the wall behind Oswald, and forwarded me a photo showing the emblem for the 1980's band The Dead Kennedys.



Cool!


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?