THIS IS MY VIRTUAL LIVING ROOM. COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO. THE BAR IS OVER IN THE CORNER -- HELP YOURSELF, BUT MIND YOUR MANNERS.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Welcome to Dean's World

I was trundling along Sunday afternoon, minding my own business, noodling around some blogs, and I happened to check my site meter and discovered a massive influx of traffic from this Dean's World blog. Investigating further, I discovered that Dean had somehow come across the piece I wrote some time ago about anti-Catholic bias and the Anti-aid Amendment to the Massachusetts Constitution and linked to it.

Hmmm, I thought, never seen this fella's blog before. So I checked it out.

Know what I found? Something rare and wonderful.

I found comment threads full of articulate, reasoned arguments delivered with respect for others opinions. I found discussion, not argument. And I found not one troll.

Dean baby, where ya been in my life!!!!

Go see Dean. He's the man.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?