THIS IS MY VIRTUAL LIVING ROOM. COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO. THE BAR IS OVER IN THE CORNER -- HELP YOURSELF, BUT MIND YOUR MANNERS.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A Few New Links

Folks by now have come to realize that this blog o' mine has devolved into one of them a few posts a month but don't be expectin' more kind of things. This is due largely to the fact that I actually have more remunerative shit to do than I did when I cranked 'er up, but there's more to it than that.

I've found that, in the little time I now have to divert here, it is more fun (and less work) reading others than it is to wrack one's brain for some meaningful, important, poignant words of one's own. Put another way, there are some bad-ass good writers out there, and I have too much fun reading them and commenting on their blogs. Truth be told, they make me feel inferior.

Here are a few that strike me hard. Go check 'em out and tell me if I'm right or wrong:

This lady, Queenie McFarland, writes stuff daily at Inblognito that is lap-wettingly funny but also peers deep into the psyche -- and when it's her own, it can be pretty bizarre. I guess that she disappeared for a while and has just recently come back on line. It's a good thing I wasn't a fan before she left -- I might have considered self-destruction at the thought of losing her.

Then, just recently, while making my too-occasional visit to Os, I was reading some comments and ran into this lady, The Hot Librarian. Maybe I was just seduced by her discussing the topic of gratuitous sex, I dunno -- but since her forte seems to be the artful and discriminate use of sarcasm, she has a stool at the Wavemaker tavern any time she wants to stop by for gin and ice.

The Hot Librarian. What a great name. Even better'n Feisty Republican Whore.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?