THIS IS MY VIRTUAL LIVING ROOM. COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO. THE BAR IS OVER IN THE CORNER -- HELP YOURSELF, BUT MIND YOUR MANNERS.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

So Long, Pat

When Pat O'Brien entered rehab following his very public humilation, a very funny young man named Christpoher Monks opened a blog called Stuck In Rehab With Pat O'Brien. All in all, it was one of the most consistently hilarious blogs I could ever have hoped to find.

With Pat's discharge and return to his strange world, Chris has shut down the blog. But as I did back in March, I exhort you to go visit Chris and see if I am right. (Nota bene: Since blog posts are in reverse chronological order, I suggest you go to archives and read the posts in order of their appearance.)

Chris invites us over to read other humor works of his at Utter Wonder. I'm going there now.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?