THIS IS MY VIRTUAL LIVING ROOM. COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO. THE BAR IS OVER IN THE CORNER -- HELP YOURSELF, BUT MIND YOUR MANNERS.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

The Best of Intelligent Design Blogging

The onging debate between Darwinians and the Intelligent Design supporters is one that I was following with some degree of frustration, until today. While the issue itself is fascinating, I followed the acrimonious free-for-all between Paul at Wizbang and "the Oozers," as he so incitefully called them, all of which can be found here. I found it somewhat amusing, only marginally informative; separating argument from invective (which is about all I found on the part of the Darwinians) was tiresome.

I mentioned this to my brother-in-law, a screenplay writer and director who occupies a very obscure niche in Hollywood: working highly dense philosophical subject matter (e.g., quantum physics) into marketable works of film. He referred me to Jeff Schwartz, who in turn referred me to the blog of his co-author, Annie Gottleib. Her Ambivablog contains an exceptional and comprehensive treatment of the intelligent design issue, and I find her to be a most intellectually honest, exciting and brilliant writer.

She also has a number of extraordinary blog posts on the subject of abortion.

Go check out Ambivablog. You'll be hooked.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?